Samsung Innov8.

Samsung I8510.

Ok, alright. I got a new phone. I didn't expect I am getting Innov8 this soon. And thanks to it, I will postpone buying my WII.

Some comments about the Innov8.
  1. 8MP camera.
  2. Camera len is finally protected! (so it's better than N95 8G)
  3. Shutter can be silenced!
  4. It's 8G too!
  5. Blacked too!
  6. Defeated N95 8G by additional Accelerometer sensor (of cos not that good as LG Secret, as image can be either left or right rotated.)
  7. Image stabiliser.
  8. 16M colors.
  9. Large screen, and that means bigger in size. (too bad, that seems really bulky, but...)
  10. It don't seems to weigh bulky. (I remember my N95 weight... Ok, might be my imagination.)

Ok, here's the test shots of the image stabiliser.




It's really stable. I am really shaking, of cos, dun ever shake like ur phone going through earthquake, even any branded digital camera won't be able to take the shot. Then the moving fan.

One shot on the going to rain sky. Quality not too bad.

Here's a few shots on the phone... (Took by my Olympus u1030SW.)







I have changed the theme. Oh please, it's changable.

The phone memory...

Thank you. I am going to save from stratch again...

Comments

Popular Posts