Here the comment on Samsung I8510.

Personal comparsion between fones I used.


Okay, using the samsung I8510 for 5 days. Hmm... though it's a symbian os fone, just like the initial nokia n95 I had once owed for, a year plus ( & due to a stupid reason discard it, still, I have no regret abt the decision to change to LG Secret KF750 )... Erm, there is a story behind that but anyway, never mind it. I just wanna boast about this handsome I8510.

Appearance.
Indeed, it did look like the 8G n95, black colored, however, screen is definitely bigger. Thus, it's larger than n95 & Secret.

About the OS.
I850 is just like any nokia symbian os supported fone.
Secret is not symbian. So Innov8 and it has no comparsion.

Weight.
When I first held I8510, I am shocked, just like n95. Weight is surprisingly lighter than I supposed. Anyway, it does weigh slightly heavier than n95 (proven since I weighed it against a n95).
Of cos, KF750 wins.

Camera.
8mp camera. Of cos, this is a win against n95 & KF750.
What's next big win is the camera len protection. It has that protection. N95 8G has got none! So does secret...
And... surprisingly I find the S.E. shutter silent mode in I8510! Woah! Marvelous win!

Memory.
8G mass storage like n95 8G.
Secret gives way.

Video.
Brilliant win for I8510. Very good video display. N95 lost terribly & KF750 I have no comment on it's video...

Music Player.
I8510 is a bit lagging at the loading times.
However, the player is great cos, the songs play better, clearer at the maximum than n95.
KF750... erm... I rank it above n95 as, it does sounds clearer without distortion unlike n95.

Speciality.
Innov8 has the accelerometer sensor like secret. However Secret's auto rotation wins cos at left or right, the sensor is enabled. Too bad, n95 needs to slide up & down the screen which I now considered it too bothersome.
Innov8 has optical mouse, Secret has got semi touch screen navigation keys. N95? None.

Battery life.
Considerably that all are dependent on music playing, camera, wlan & video calling usage.




Overall, I still like the Innov8 even if it's a 5mp fone. Cos, the design looks better.

Comments

Popular Posts