S3500??

Just visited GSMArena to hunt for fones... And to my amazement that Samsung is coping the Nokia fones design!

Set I8510 & N95-8G for example.

My 1st impression on I8510 was "Woah Nokia 8mp cam fone??"

However, the 2nd look of the model, I realised that "Hey! a Samsung imprinted on the fone!" and I went on "!!!!!?" ...
Nevermind to my astonishment. Cos, I recovered from the shock that there was slight differences among the I8510 & N95-8G later.

A prove to the similiarity of S3500 & Nokia 6500.

Samsung S3500.


Nokia 6500.

How do you find them, similar? My similarity rating 85%.

Base on the overall look, Samsung has curved in the set both on top & bottom, together the edges too, which indeed making the Nokia 6500 looking really better! Not so rigid as I feel that. Then, removing the navigation pad separator, and amending the navigation button, I have to admit, that is brillant! Silver & red color combination, really catchy! Hmm... That's why korean fones always have the look.

Enough of praises, now the down thing on this S3500 , average functions. It looks great but lack of specs. Hmm... For normal usage, you can go for it.

Did you notice that S3500 & Nokia 6500, even the model ended up with the 500. Is it a coincident?

Coming up N97. Looks great... (^-^)

Comments

Popular Posts