Lenovo S10 notebook.



Having owning this model a few weeks. Hmm, still having a bad impression. First it lags a lot. Especially if you tried multitasking. Then it hangs. Erm... Well, I think it's my problem for being so impatient. But, the keypad is now ok, getting use to the small weird layout & shortcuts. Still, the punctuation is a problem.

Internet is getting more satisfactory. Oh, this is my 3rd time installing the IE 8. First on V2010, then my desktop and lastly this S10. Pretty fast to finish the setup and everything gets into working condition.

Then the unable of ms office, I finally got a remedy for it. Use the MS office enterprise portable vs. There is words & excel. Cool. Now I can search my fav. sites saved in the excel. Very handy, doesn't occupy much of the disk space.

Woh! Already 1pm, I needa nap for a while. Tonight I am working again. Will report more of a notebook. Ja-nai.

Comments

Popular Posts