Still learning.

I consider my knowledge for computers, gadgets ok. Thus, these few weeks since having owned S10, I had met a problem I hadn't encountered before. It's a headache & always irritated me as I couldn't even opened a window properly.

It's like this. Whenever I tried opening a drive / folder from the my computer window, instead of opening up the window of the selected drive / folder, it turned out to be a search page.

?? Yes, I am not lieing. And meanwhile, today I finally gave up on tolerating the stupid non-linked windows pop out, I searched the web on whether I can overcome this w/o reformatting the notebook.

I am glad that there is a solution which came really handy. In fact, quite a lot of the pc users had encountered it before. Thus, I type in the remedy code and here I am slighty happier using S10.

Comments

Popular Posts